Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Henry Speaks Up


So I guess it is true what they say.  The second child really doesn't get photographed as much.  And I would also like to point out that when I do get my picture taken, Maggie is in half of them.  Not that I don't love her, but a boy must have his own spotlight.  His day in the sun.  His five minutes of fame, if you will.  So that is precisely what I plan to do today.  First, I would like to highlight some milestones that have been overlooked since my mom wrote the blog over a month ago.  I am sitting up (with assistance) and enjoying the view.  I can roll over if I so desire but I see no need to roll around like a spaz.  I guess you can say I am content.  I am living my life on my terms and it feels good.  I decided it would be best for my parents if I started sleeping 12 hours at night, so I am.  But I needed a little something in return...FOOD!  I have been enjoying rice cereal and oatmeal for quite a while now.  The word around the house is my mom just pureed some butternut squash.  I cannot be 100% sure but my suspicion says dinner tonight will be glorious!  Life is good. 


This is me and my Granda in Dallas over Christmas.  We seem to enjoy the same activities.



This is my first experience with rice cereal.  I really did enjoy this meal. 



Here is a picture of us playing with cars.  In typical Maggie fashion, she hogged all of the cars.




This is me laughing at my dad.  He can be very funny sometimes.   



In this picture, we watched the Longhorns lose to Alabama. Stay strong team. 



Here I am playing with Maggie and my cousin Keira.  They are amazing train track builders. 



And finally, for those of you who insist on seeing Maggie.


Have a great week everyone.  Until next time... -Henry

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this. This makes me smile
love Granny

Annie said...

Great blog!!!! Scarlett misses Maggie - she asks for her ALL the time. She told Ealar the other day that Maggie lives in New Jersey and is her favorite cousin. Hee hee hee.

Maura said...

First picture = priceless