Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Meet my brother, Henry.


Good evening everyone. Sorry this blog is late but as you can imagine, Henry and I have been really busy.
We are now home from the hospital and life is almost back to normal. I, excuse me, WE will be writing more in the next few weeks. We just wanted to say hello and post some pictures.
Have a great week!
Henry Rodden Rundell
Born Friday, September 4th at 8:30am
8 pounds 15 ounces
20 3/4 inches long
Maggie Mary Rundell
1 year, 8 months and 20 days old
34 pounds
33 inches tall














Since last I blogged: I had a baby brother, introduced Henry to Granny and Granda, played with my family, got my face painted and spent the day with my friend, Ellen. Henry watched the Cowboys game with dad, tried on new clothes and searched for answers.

3 comments:

Crazy May Days said...

FINALLY, we can comment!!! Maggie and Henry... we are so excited about your pictures! My daddy especially likes the cowboy watching one. It made him get teary I think. My mommy thinks your mommy looks great and not sleepy at all!We can't wait to play with our favorite Irish kids from Jerseyland! Lots of love from Texas----

Molly and Gabriel May

gramma said...

Welcome Henry Rodden! We can't wait to meet you in person. In the pictures you look studious, which will be a good thing as you and Maggie explore the world as bons vivants. Maggie will be an excellent teacher, compatriot, and comrade in arms. We love you both and will see you soon!
gramma

Jackie Rogers said...

I love the new blog. These pictures are amazing, and you all look so healthy and happy. I can't wait to come visit you and John and play with Mags and Henry.